About the job
Field Service Senior Lead will be the face of Vodafone for our high-value enterprise customers and will be responsible for managing the relationship of these enterprise customers in order to grow the account, drive loyalty and ensure zero service-related churn.
With us, you will be responsible for…
- Articulate the Vodafone Service Proposition and build customer confidence and work cohesively with Sales and Account Management teams.
- Accountable for building strong relationships and leveraging to support the generation of new business opportunities.
- Management of Service Development Plan and alignment to the overall Account Development strategy.
- Customer obsessed, demonstrates a deep insight into the customer’s way of thinking; thinks about future trends/growth strategies
- Act as a trusted advisor and ‘voice of the Customer’ within Vodafone to ensure all internal stakeholders understand the agreed support model and the associated routines.
- Ensure the Customer is aligned and contracted to the appropriate service model.
- Ensure delivery of the necessary post-incident improvement actions.
- Ensure all service review data is reviewed and used to produce overall service improvement plans for each key account.
- Monitors and delivers on Service level agreements with customers making sure Service level and billing/usage data is reported on to customer, usually in face-to-face meetings.
- Identifies sales opportunities to maximize revenue and holds such conversations with decision makers and help generate successful leads to the sales managers.
Apply if you have..
- Bachelor’s in Telecom or IT or relevant Major.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in managing high-value enterprise customers.
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Strong understanding/knowledge of Mobile, Fixed, and Managed Services Solutions.
- ITIL Foundation certified (Preferably).
- Good communication skills both in Arabic & English.
- Prince 2 or PMP Foundation will be a plus.