The Field Coach Trainer delivers all kinds of training. She develops resources and coursework material and reports to the Training Manager for the Middle East region.
The Field Coach Trainer spends most of their time on the floor, trains and coaches the sales team (collectively and individually), tracks best and worst salesperson performance based on KPI’s on a regular basis.
He/She customizes training according to Dior guidelines and to ensure it complies with the region Area Manager and Boutique Managers staff development plan.
- Develop, evaluate, design, and implement training and staff development programs
- Deliver training to staff
- Acquire multimedia aids and educational materials
- Provide support to Learners in order to assist them in achieving their qualification
- Follow up on training needs based on performance appraisals
- Develop a framework for testing and evaluation of training program
- Participate in forecasting yearly training needs and budget
- Optimize the use of training budget
Bachelor’s degree in Management, or relative field
5 years minimum of related work experience in the customer service field
English and Arabic are a must, French is a plus
Ability to identify and satisfy the needs of internal and external customers, displaying commitment to meeting and exceeding their expectations
Ability to use computer software and applications
Ability to communicate and deliver thoughts and ideas effectively, using a variety of tools and mediums
Fundamental knowledge and skills in Training and Development activity