The main duty for Female yoga instructors/Ballet Instructor is to create a curriculum and lead groups through various levels and types of yoga and Ballet practice.
- This can include doing administrative work for the class, getting equipment together and getting to know what participating clients want. Monitor the fitness level and requirements of all participants and design classes to suit the individual need.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with participants and ensure the optimal level of customer services.
- Prepare and promote schedule for group fitness and assist participants to attend fitness classes.
- Perform and demonstrate all yoga exercises to participants and ensure compliance to safety and health standard.
- Assist participants to perform all exercises effectively.
- Evaluate exercises perform by participants and recommend correction whenever required.
- Maintain a neat and clean exercise room at all times.
- Coordinate with participants and counsel on lifestyle and diet issues to ensure a healthy body and mind.
- Analyze each participant’s requirements and develop exercises to suit every individual.
- Design safe and comprehensive yoga programs for various participants from diverse groups.
- Prepare groups for classes and demonstrate exercises.
- Inform participants in various forms of yoga and its effect on the body and mind.
- Monitor participant performance and recommend different forms of yoga if required.
- Ensure appropriate ambiance for participants to perform yoga exercises.
- Ballet Instructor: 3 years (Required)
- Yoga Instructor: 3 years (Required)