She has the ability to handle the documentation according to the clients’ case, provide guidance and consultancy to the clients, and follow up with their colleagues to finalize the requested task.
- Check on the list of the required documents and update it accordingly and frequently when change occurs
- Update all templates with the client information before singing
- Check the documents provided by the client to make sure it meets the requirements.
- Update the CRM entries
- Follow up with clients by emails or phone calls
- Update the branch accountant through formal communication with the payment dues of clients.
- Suggesting alternatives if clients are facing trouble issuing certain documentation.
- Update knowledge by checking the official sources and sharing them.
- Meeting the deadlines, follow up with clients to make sure all requirements are settled in advance.
- Two to three years’ experience.
- Excellent spoken & Written English.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent Research Skills.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills.
- Must be a resident in Doha.
We are offering a salary plus excellent commission.
Salary: QAR4,000.00 – QAR6,000.00 per month
Operation and Documentation: 2 years (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- Arabic (Preferred)