About the job
Must have Prometric & Data Flow with QCHP license.
Role and Responsibilities
- To be aware and demonstrate a clear understanding of own role and areas of responsibility.
- Give valid first aid to the kids when needed.
- To understand and comply with all nursery policies and procedures, and relevant legislative requirements, informing management immediately of any instances of non-compliance or variations in practices
- To act as a key person to a group of children, work in partnership with parents and kids & staff.
- Catering for all children’s individual needs; observing, planning and evaluating development activities; keeping accurate records and maintaining regular contact and communication with parents.
- To maintain staff: child ratios at all times and to take responsibility for the room in the room leader’s absence.
- In conjunction with the Nursery Manager to have specific responsibilities for Health and Safety within the nursery as detailed in the Company’s Health and Safety manual.
- Conduct First Aid training to all the staff.