We are looking to employ a dedicated and experienced Female Massage Therapist to perform massages, beauty treatments, and wellness therapies, depending on guests’ needs and preferences. The therapist’s responsibilities include greeting and welcoming guests, informing guests of packages, promotions, and rates, and customizing treatments and therapies to suit guests’ needs. You should also be able to recommend additional services and up-sell products.
To be successful as a therapist, you should keep abreast of the latest industry techniques with respect to massages and therapies to provide exceptional customer service. Ultimately, an outstanding therapist should be able to demonstrate respectfulness, patience, and tact to help guests feel more comfortable and at ease.
- Performing different types of massages, treatments, and wellness therapies.
- Maintaining detailed records of massages, treatments, and therapies performed on each guest.
- Communicating with guests during massages to adjust massage techniques as required.
- Resolving guest complaints and reporting any accidents to the supervisor.
- Cleaning and sanitizing work areas, changing treatment room sheets, and sterilizing all instruments and equipment before each use.
- Explaining massages, treatments, and therapies to guests and providing suitable recommendations as needed.
- Ensuring that the is adequately stocked with spa supplies and reporting shortages to the supervisor.
- Enquiring about guests’ medical conditions and allergies before providing spa services.
Spa Therapist Requirements:
- High school diploma or higher education
- Proven experience working as a spa therapist.
- CPR and First Aid certifications are advantageous.
- Sound knowledge of anatomy, physiology, and different massage techniques.
- The ability to stand for extended periods.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Patience and respect.
- Willing to work immediately
- Currently in Qatar
- Must have a transferrable visa, NOC or Resignation Paper with Sign and Stamp.