As the world’s largest family of luxury hotels, we all take great pride in being genuine ambassadors of the InterContinental® brand. Shaped by decades of international know-how and local insights, our passion for luxury travel spans cultures and customs. Inspiring us to create warm and sophisticated experiences for those seeking a richer perspective on the world. Each of our hotels cultivates a distinctive style and ambience where we embrace every opportunity to give our guests a personal and enriching experience. If you’d like to embrace a wider world of experiences and opportunities, we’d like to welcome you to the world’s most international luxury hotel brand.
Your day to day
- Promote teamwork and quality service through daily communication and coordination with other departments.
- Check the working condition of equipment and machinery in accordance with specifications.
- Report to supervisor all unsafe or malfunctioning equipment, safety hazards, or any other maintenance and repair needs
- Monitor area to ensure adequate supplies of food, beverage, trays, plates, utensils, napkins, condiments, etc. to serve all guests; replenish buffet items and areas as necessary.
- Welcome guests and respond to requests in a prompt and professional manner. Refer to any serious matters to management.
- Maintain a clean, neat, and well-organized work and buffet area, which may include but is not limited to hoods, filters, steam tables, bus tables, carts, ovens and grills, sinks, refrigerator/freezers, service areas, walls, floors, sneeze guards and counters.
- Empty trash receptacles and clear tables as required.
What we need from you
Excellent presentation skills- Strong organizational and multitasking skills, with the ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment- Active listening and effective communication skills- Team spirit- Flexibility to work in shifts- High school diploma; food safety training is a plus
What we offer
In return, we offer competitive pay and benefits, and a chance to work with a great team of talented people. Most importantly, we’ll give you the room to be yourself.
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: careersearch.ihg.com.