As a Food and Beverage cost controller, you are primarily responsible for calculating costs of food and beverage items and Additionally responsible to record information and produce control reports periodically to help maintain a suitable inventory of food and beverage items.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Able to effectively control the Food & Beverage Cost.
- Control the Food and Beverage outlets in terms of wastage, pilferage and efficiency.
- Update and maintain receipts into the systems (FMC).
- Check and verify voids in the POS systems.
- Check and verify discounts on the POS systems.
- Check and verify all complimentary sales in POS systems.
- Check and verify all staff meals and staff discounts.
- Check and verify all settlements done on the POS system.
- Check the menu pricing on the POS systems and ensure the correct prices are loaded.
- Responsible for surprise spot checks at all F&B outlets.
- Prepare the daily and monthly cost report department in relation to the cost of sales.
- Responsible to maintain the Menu Pricing, Consumption and POS.
At least 7years’ experience at the same role with an up-scale