About the job
Our team is our greatest asset and the key to our success. We demonstrate our beliefs in the way we treat each other and by the example, we set for one another. In all our interactions with our guests, customers, business associates and colleagues, we seek to deal with others, as we would have them deal with us. Our team is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service and passion.
Who We Look For
We look for employees who share the Golden Rule; people who, by nature, believe in treating others as we would have them treat us. We look for individuals who share a passion for excellence and who infuse that enthusiasm into everything they do.
The Four Seasons Doha Serviced Apartments is looking F&B Admin Assistant to join our talented pre-opening team! Don’t miss this unique opportunity to be part of the world’s leading luxury hotel company! This individual takes ownership over their role and operation and can quickly connect to those around them. Confidence, adaptability, and the assurance of a quality experience make a successful candidate for this role.
Food and Beverage Admin Assistant is responsible for providing secretarial, clerical and support for not only F&B Management but also general F&B operations. You are responsible for working in all areas of Food and Beverage as needed to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience.
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
- Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
- Responsible for attending weekly meetings and distributing the minutes, answering phones, compiling data and analysis
- Responsible for effectively providing administrative and clerical support to F&B division
- Must have a great and high organizational skills and attention to detail
- Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation in the office.
- Answers phone calls, schedules meetings and assist visitors and applicants.
- Carries out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects and expediting work results.
- Makes travel arrangements for senior staff such as booking flights, cars, and hotel or restaurant reservations.
- Exhibits polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Supports the team by performing tasks related to organization and strong communication.
- Develops administrative staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements, calling for repairs, maintaining equipment inventories, and evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Provides information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, and placing and expediting orders for supplies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Communicates with guests and employees using a positive and clear speaking voice
- Listens to understand requests, responds with appropriate actions, and provides accurate information
- Complies with Four Seasons’ Category One and Category Two Work Rules and Standards of Conduct as set forth in EmPact
- Works harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors
Preferred Qualifications And Skills
- 2-4 years of experience in a related field
- Excellent command of English, Arabic is an advantage
- Service Passion for Luxury Hospitality and have an eye for detail.
- Opportunities to build a successful career with global potential
- Unique strong culture – diversity of 50 different nationalities
- Living accommodation in a high-quality, well-resourced apartment
- Excellent Training and Development opportunities
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Complimentary nights at FS Hotels Worldwide
- Paid annual home leave tickets
- Complimentary meals in employee restaurants
- Free transportation to work
- Medical coverage