As a Fashion Consultant you will be responsible for achieving individual and collective sales targets while delivering exceptional Guest Experience; and ensuring support in the implementation of CRM, CX and other key customer and people initiatives in-store.
- You will collect data on customer behavior, top sellers, slow movers which will be a key input for business reviews
- Drive client relationships within an omni-channel approach
- Provide pre-buying feedback on products
- Drive eNPS through people experience initiatives and culture
- Ensure adherence to VM guidelines and Standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Ensure click and collect are conducted within SLAs (Service-level agreement)
- Ensure customer data is properly captured in adherence to marketing team requirements
- Promote loyalty program (MUSE) and stay up-to-date with app offerings etc..
- Support with in-store marketing events and activations
- Keep abreast of all brand social media activities and campaigns
- Drive sell-throughs within the store
- Support in-store CX initiatives
- Provide input to what’s working well/what’s not working well within the store
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- Strong English communication skills