About the job
Duties & Responsibilities
- Overall management of daily farm operations, crops, livestock, staff
- Prepare plans and schedules of farm activities, e.g., planting, harvesting, irrigation, managing li and ensuring that staff understands expectations.
- Prepare strategic and business plans for the farm
- Visit the different areas or zones of the farm to inspect crops, and also perform tests on soil and water quality.
- Ensure seeds, fertilizers, and other supplies are regularly restocked.
- Schedule repairs, maintenance, and replacement of equipment and machinery.
- Build professional networks and keep abreast of developments in agriculture and farming practices and standards
- Ensure all staff adheres to health and safety regulations.
- Assist with the recruitment and training of new staff members.
- Bachelor’s degree in agriculture, or related field.
- Extensive experience in a farming-related field, especially in Qatar or GCC countries.
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical, and critical thinking skills.
- The ability to make decisions in stressful environments.
- Willingness to work overtime as required.
- Excellent Arabic and English communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- With valid driving license
- With valid QID and transferable visa
- Available to join immediately