We are looking for a Facility Management Consultant in Qatar.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Overseeing all contracts and providers for services including security, parking, cleaning, catering, maintenance, elevators, water supplying and so on.
- Supervising multi-disciplinary teams of staff including cleaning, maintenance, security.
- Ensuring that basic facilities are well-maintained.
- Ensuring that facilities meet government regulations and environmental, health and security standards.
- Working on Improving the work efficiency of the Facility Section.
- Oversees and supervises the quality of work for other employees and consultants to ensure that all tasks are performed correctly, efficiently, and effectively.
- Overseeing building projects, renovations, and refurbishments.
- Checks completed work by vendors and contractors.
- Ensures security and emergency preparedness procedures are implemented properly.
- Ensures that the facility is clean and maintained according to Ministry policy and procedures.
- Specify, coordinate, or conduct quality control or quality-assurance programs and procedures.
- Establish and maintain inventory, records, and documentation systems.
- Coordinate with supervisors for all facility section parts and assure the quality of performance.
- Prepare the required Purchase Requests for the Facility Section whenever required.
- Prepare the required Tendering Documents for Facility Section whenever required.
- Bilingual – English and Arabic speaker is a must.
- Candidates with QID (Completed one year) + NOC
- Minimum 10 years of proven experience managing large asset management/facility maintenance projects
- Five or more years of experience with Governmental organization.