We are urgently looking for a Facilities Manager in Qatar.
Brief Role Description:
- Preparing standard operating procedures and manuals – should be creative in improvement initiatives.
- Delivering effective day to day operational management and requirements to the area of responsibility (soft services).
- Inspiring and leading the staff and to promote the company’s goals and align them towards the aspirations of the project.
- Responsible for the control, welfare and administration of those assigned to the business area.
- Champion the local employee communication process to include holding regular staff meetings, training and motivations.
- Deal with maintenance issues, shortages in staff and equipment, renovations, etc. in soft services.
- Drawing up the Quality, Health, Safety and Environment (QHSE) policy making sure that it is suitable for the staff village and understood by all personnel.
- Ensuring that the QHSE objectives are appropriate for the staff village (planning and consistency of the QHSE Management System, effectiveness indicators) and that it is known to all personnel, and making available the resources required to achieve them
- Complying with financial and audit control procedures of the project.
- Reviewing the accuracy of the CAFM report from engineering to meet KPI.
- Presenting the budget control report and effective control of the operational budget.
- Complying with financial and audit control procedures for the project.
Experience and Skills:
- 5 years’ experience in a similar role, at least 2 years’ in Qatar.
- An Engineering and Facility Management qualification is a must.
- Knowledge in procurement, finance, cost control and commercial awareness.
- Has in-depth knowledge of Qatar Labour, Migrant Worker and Immigration Laws.
- Should have experience in operating any CAFM / CMMS Systems.
- Strong interpersonal and communicational skills both written and oral.
- Must be fluent in English (both written and orally) preferably bilingual English & Arabic.
- Must have knowledge and experience in Operational Budget preparation.
- Strong people management and leadership skills in a multi-cultural setting.
- Flexibility and loyalty to the business.
- Holding a Qatari Driving license.
Application Deadline: 11/23/2020
Expected Start Date: 11/28/2020
QAR10,000.00 per month
- Facilities Management: 5 years (Required)
- Qatar: 2 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Facility Management (Required)
- Qatar Driving (Required)
- English (Required)
- Arabic (Required)