About the job
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
- Management of FM Function, vendors and supplies
- Maintains and updates management budget, equipment and materials.
- Conducts and reviews plant operations, emergency plans and contingencies.
- Manages expenditure against budget.
- Trains and develops the subordinate employees.
- Provides effective technical solution to clients.
- Introduces continued improvement and optimization of facility systems.
- Oversees operational execution according to the Contract Documents.
- Ensures training, management and guidance to employees in accordance with contract and meeting quality standards.
- Conducts a periodic assessment on system optimization and project implementation and building utility support to ensure smooth and safe operations Support in implementation of Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) related activities and programs.
- Manages large strategic accounts and work towards the development of partnerships, qualification of business opportunities, and long-term growth plans for the company.
- Designs and implements best practice services for the rollout of the operation.
- Ensures all schedules and budgets are examined in terms of their feasibility for execution.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Elecrtical/Mechanical Engineering.
- 5-8 years of experience in the Facility Management Field.
- Excellent command of both English & Arabic languages.
- Exposure to a leadership role and service providers management.