The Facilities Maintenance Lead performs a variety of maintenance and operational support duties to ensure day-to-day property and office service functions operate efficiently.
(Typical duties include the following, although specific duties vary by assignment or contract.)
- Processes requests for minor repairs, light furniture installation and reconfiguration, lighting adjustments, and replacement of light bulbs.
- Assists with the weekly moves of employees, including the movement of desks, computers, etc. between offices.
- Oversees copier maintenance and paper delivery needed for operations.
- Oversees all work performed in the building and administers the HVAC system.
- Performs daily walk-through of equipment.
- Arranges for and supervises the repair of inoperative equipment.
- Coordinates building maintenance, rework and repair.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Two (2) years of experience in a building maintenance and repair of office equipment.
- Working knowledge of HVAC required.
- Familiarity with word processing and computer spreadsheets.
- Initiative required to learn company organization and procedures.
- Working knowledge of equipment repair and maintenance.
- Additional knowledge/skills may vary by contract or assignment.
- Ability to move heavy objects from one location to another.