About the job
About The Role
Providing support to the projects team, responsible to plan, design and propose interior arrangement of the Facilities. Discussing with user departments to capture architectural requirements, preferences, purpose and functionalities, type of fit out works, synergies and other factors which contribute to planning interior arrangement, ambience and to assist line management to ensure works are carried out with minimal disruption to the business.
- In consultation with the team to generate business documentation, including presentation creation and spreadsheet preparation and distribution.
- Respond to complaints and requests for information and assistance, interpret and explain procedures and policies pertaining to internal inquiries of staff.
- Prepare detailed working drawings, designs, plans, models and schemes using computer-aided design (AutoCAD) software compliant with life safety standards. Prepares layout drawings that are compliant approved design theme and “in-house” standards.
- Coordinates with business support teams of outstation offices for furniture requirements, review approved layout and please order with the pre-selected vendor for furniture and fixtures. Coordinate major/ minor renovation and modelling activities at QR technical properties (ex. office/furniture layout). Liaise with department representatives to the determine layout requirements.
- Inspects furniture and fixtures installed in corporate offices in Doha and ensure that the installation is compliant with specifications and approved layouts.
- Maintains illustrative materials on available products and materials for selection by the user department as well as management.
- Ensures that all submittals and presentations shall comply with approved templates/ fonts/ colors defined in policies.
- Maintain system generated records, drawings and reports on Central IT SharePoint to ensure all information is current.
- Accommodation services supporting the relocation of offices, furniture and services.
- Perform other department duties related to his/her position as directed by the Head of the Department.
- Take responsibility for own ongoing personal development and growth of expertise.
- Keep abreast with any market trends and developments
- Assist in the response to any emergency or a major operational disruption affecting Qatar Airways or its subsidiaries, including support of the Qatar Airways Special Assistance Program.
- Ensure full awareness of work health and safety requirements and expectations in order to minimize health and safety risks for self and colleagues.
- Ensure compliance to all relevant safety, security, quality and environmental management policies, procedures and controls across the operation to guarantee employee safety, security, legislative compliance, delivery of high quality service with a responsible environmental attitude.
- Take a direct and personal interest in reported injuries, incidents, near misses and hazards to ensure that appropriate reporting, investigation and response is being achieved.
- Aware of general environmental principles and tools and assist your department in achieving Qatar Airways Group Environmental Objectives and targets.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills
- Relevant Vocational, Tertiary or Trade qualification Preferred
- Certified Auto CAD Technician.
- Bachelor’s Degree. Previous Experience:
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience
- Database administration experience.