Project: Government entity charged with supporting and regulating education in Qatar. That includes a full array of K-12 public and private schools and high-quality institutions of higher education. In the 2019/20 academic year, there are more than 332 private schools serving approximately 211,000 students. Private schools offer a wide variety of curricula, philosophies, and activities that meet the needs of individual students and their families. This opportunity is for a bid, so it is not yet a secured role
The Soft Services Coordinator will be responsible for managing all soft services including cleaning, waste management, landscaping, and pest control within a designated area/cluster of schools
Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Implementing Soft Services Delivery Management plan within the designated area/cluster of schools in liaison with the Soft Services Manager.
- Undertaking all coordination activities in line with the maintenance plans, standard operating procedures and where changes are required to the procedures to notify the Soft Services Manager.
- Managing the performance of the FM service contractors ensuring that the soft services are managed in accordance with its Service Level Agreement (SLA) and that all relevant KPI’s are consistently met month on month
- Be the main point of contact for complaints management with reference to soft services, ensuring any complaints received are dealt with effectively, responded to (investigation to ascertain the cause and mitigate further occurrence) and closed within agreed timescales and to the satisfaction of all parties.
- Ensuring that scheduled area/site inspections are undertaken, and any required action plans are completed correctly and in a timely manner by the FM service contractors.
- Building strong relations with the client, regularly engaging with them making them feel valued and managing their expectations and proactively actioning all requests within the specified time frames.
- Ensure QHSE compliance, providing a monthly report to the Soft Services Manager for the designated area/cluster of schools.
- Meet regularly with the Soft Services Manager to discuss service delivery and any changing requirements for the designated area/cluster of schools.
You are a digitally savvy, Degree in Hospitality Management or its equivalent. You have extensive facility management service delivery via FM service contractors experience. 7 + years overall experience and 3 years in the GCC region on a similar scale. You have experience in the education sector and have proven experience of managing multiple contractors Strong background in quality, health, safety and environmental management systems and regulations. You have a good understanding and knowledge of hard and soft facilities management. You have experience in a wide range of software packages including (MS office, and preferable CMMS, CAFM, IWMS). Member of British Institute of Cleaning Science (BICS)
Ability in speaking d writing in English and Arabic. Highly self-motivated and able to work under own initiative. Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills. Knowing Oracle systems would be beneficial. You can build lasting client relationships and provide support to dynamic, motivated teams.