About the job
- Liaise with other entities on QA/QC issues as required;
- Ensure safety and timely completion of material inspection;
- Ensure relevant COMPANY rules, specifications and procedures are followed in the execution of tasks;
- Carry out QC inspection on QC relevant items (both new and backload) received in the Supply base to verify conformity to applicable technical requirements;
- Ensure COMPANY specifications and procedures are followed in the execution of projects;
- Execute the field Onshore fabrication QC inspection by surveillance on site, collecting the relevant objective evidences as required, monitor that all fabrication activitiesoperations are executed in accordance with all relevant Codes of Practices and Companyprocedures/practices;
- Typically at the fabrication shops/yards and occasional visits to warehouse and main office;
- Liaise with other sections of E&C, Offshore activities as and when required;
- Proactively liaise with fabricators for QA/QC intervention.
- Any Graduate or Diploma in engineering with at least 8 years of experience in Oil & Gas industry projects with QA/QC roles balanced between QA and QC disciplines, Should possess leadership skills and proactively identify and report potential nonconformities;
- Must be familiar and at ease with ASME, API, AWS, ASTM, NACE and have a minimum of level II certificate in RT, UT, MT, PT, good knowledge in PWHT, hold valid CSWIP welding & Painting certification;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Proficiency in English language.