We are looking for passionate, dynamic Early Years/Foundation Stage teachers to join our existing team at GEMS Wellington International School, Doha from August 2021. The successful candidate will be experienced teachers who are excited to join our world class school as they are driven to provide education at an exceptional level. GEMS teachers enjoy an outstanding school environment in which to deliver a dynamic and creative curriculum to motivated students.
This is a fantastic opportunity for UK-trained teachers to join a global, leading company and a world-class International School.
The successful applicants will have the following:
- A certified teaching qualification, at degree level, such as B.Ed, PGCE, PGDE or equivalent specializing in Early Years
- At minimum 2 years of recent and demonstrable Foundation Stage teaching experience at a British Curriculum School
- Confidence in teaching the NCfE Early Years framework
- The desire to provide Outstanding teaching and learning
- The aspiration to work in a world-class school with real prospects for enhancing their career
Teaching at GEMS is not just a job, it’s a career. Our teachers enjoy free access to leading CPD programmes and have the opportunity to grow with the company on a global scale.
About Your Benefits
All positions attract an excellent remuneration package including a competitive tax-free salary, individual fully furnished accommodation, tuition fee concession, private medical insurance, annual airfare to country of residence, and end of Service Gratuity.