About the job
About The Role
We are looking for passionate, dynamic Early Years/Foundation Stage teachers to join our existing team at GEMS Wellington International School, Doha from September 2022. The successful candidate will be an experienced teacher who is excited to join our world class school, driven to provide education at an exceptional level. GEMS teachers enjoy an outstanding school environment in which to deliver a dynamic and creative curriculum to motivated students.
This is a fantastic opportunity for UK-trained teachers to join a global, leading company and a world-class International School.
The successful applicants will have the following:
- A certified teaching qualification, at degree level, such as B.Ed, PGCE, PGDE or equivalent specializing in Early Years
- At minimum 2 years of recent and demonstrable Foundation Stage teaching experience at a British Curriculum School
- Confidence in teaching the NCfE Early Years framework
- The desire to provide Outstanding teaching and learning
- The aspiration to work in a world-class school with real prospects for enhancing their career