About the job
An International Group looking to hire to its integrated Partnership firm in Doha- Qatar, specializes in providing audit, accounting and consultancy services .
- Manage a portfolio of clients and deliver high quality audit services, including preparing and reviewing audit work in compliance with the firms methodology.
- Execute complex audit procedures and lead teams or parts of teams on engagements, depending on the size of the engagement.
- Manage financial performance, including preparing budgets, invoicing and collection.
- Participation in preparation of audit and special project proposals / tenders and contributing to successful completion of these projects.
- Monitor The assurance teams progress against the plan and alter it when needed
- Generate new business opportunities by understanding firm and its service lines.
- Train Staff by sharing knowledge with team members and helping team members attain experiences that cultivate technical competencies.
- Develop and encourage staff to think for themselves and take responsibility for their contributions to the firm.
- Perform annual and adhoc performance reviews and provide performance Feedback/on-the-job training
- Perform any other similar work assigned to him from the top management level
- Minimum of 7-10 years recent work experience at an International firm whilst demonstrating a progression in complexity of auditing and accounting tasks
- Professional fluency in English and Arabic proficiency
- Internationally recognized professional accounting qualifications – ACCA, CPA, ACA or other relevant qualifications
- Extensive knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), International Accounting Standards (IAS), International Standards on Auditing (ISA), audit practices, procedures and reporting standards
- Industry Knowledge and audit best practices to develop an audit strategy
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software programs, including spreadsheet programs (i.e. Excel).
- Build strong relationship with existing and prospective clients and active participation in business development
- Maintain cooperative relationships with staff in the firm
- Thorough knowledge with regulatory requirements
- Good project management skills
- Motivated, Team Player