About the job
About the role
Qatar Airways is hiring an Executive Talent Acquisition (TA) Specialist to be part of our in-house Executive Search team that owns and executes executive level (Vice President and above) mandates to attract the best leadership talent across Qatar Airways Group.
This role provides market advice, research insights and recommendations in collaboration with Executive TA Business partners to support key recruitment decisions. The Executive TA Specialist conducts pro-active executive searches for senior leaders and manage projects from initial planning to research, candidate identification & engagement, prospect conversion, facilitation of assessment and selection stages through to the shortlist presentations.
Other responsibilities include:
- Delivery of an assigned number of open, future and market mapping search projects, managing interfaces with the rest of the Talent Acquisition team to ensure recruitment outcomes are met.
- Contribution to the delivery of output metrics covering: Quality-of-Hire (retention, time-to-placement/fill), Source-of-Hire, Prospects-Conversion-Rates, Voice of Customer surveys for all assigned searches.
- Contribution to the development of search strategies through market research and tracking market trends, identifying talent movement, and constantly calibrating with Executive TA Business Partners and hiring managers on acquiring the best talent for the role.
- Developing and nurturing executive talent pools through a network of diverse industry contacts using a compelling value proposition; building benchmarks, including candidate pipelines and market-related compensation through market research in collaboration with remuneration team.
- Preparing candidate reports, progress reports and shortlist presentations ensuring that all communication is coherent, with focus on quality and detail.
- Continually contributes to the knowledge base of the Executive Talent Acquisition team by sharing industry insights, latest recruitment best practices and innovative digital tools. Contributes to the development of innovative ways to raise the bar on how Qatar Airways acquires leadership talent.
We are looking for a passionate and experienced professional to join the HR Talent Acquisition Team.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent with Minimum 4 years of job-related experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to quickly build trust-based relationships with senior candidates and colleagues.
- Highly articulate and able to consult in a clear and compelling manner
- Forward-thinking, structured thinker, who consistently looks for solutions and process efficiencies
- Experience of working within a global organization as an Executive Research Consultant /Associate or Executive Recruiter.
- Previous experience of supporting Direct ‘search based’ Recruitment Models
- Extensive executive search experience gained within a combination of executive search and corporate recruiting, focused on acquiring highly talented senior leaders
- Must demonstrate a clear track record of proactively sourcing a significant number of hires using market research techniques.