We are looking for an EXECUTIVE PERSONAL ASSISTANT, MALE, with a minimum of 5 to 7 years of experience as an Executive Personal Assistant in Interior Decoration Business or Furniture company, a graduate of Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or any related field, holding a valid Qatar ID and able to provide NOC to join our company located at Doha, Qatar.
The Executive Personal Assistant’s responsibilities include managing calendars and preparing various reports. To be successful in this role, he should be well-organized, have great time management skills and be able to act without guidance.
Ultimately, he will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalized and timely support to the Warehouse and Workshop staff.
Your duties will consist of but will not be limited to
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner.
- Manage executives’ calendars and set up meetings.
- Prepare reports.
- Ensure to maintain records for office supply inventory.
- Format information for internal and external communication such as memos, emails and presentations.
- Take minutes during meetings.
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence.
- Organize and maintain the office filing system.
- Advanced proficiency in managing documents, spreadsheets, and databases.
- Ability to liaise on administrative matters.
- Exceptional filing, recordkeeping, and organizational skills.
- Working knowledge with printers, copiers, scanners, and fax machines.
- Proficiency in appointment scheduling and call forwarding systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.