About the job
Our client is a global consulting firm in Doha, Qatar. They are currently looking to expand their support team and have introduced an opportunity for an Executive Assistant position to support Partners within a professional organization.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in diary management across multiple time zones.
- Organize and manage busy diaries with regards to itineraries and complex travel arrangements, keeping in mind the affect it has on Partner priorities.
- The ability to work under tight time constraints to produce and edit documents, correspondence, packs and presentations when required.
- Monitor emails and respond as appropriate when required.
- With an awareness of Partner priorities, screen and handle correspondence and calls in a professional and responsible manner.
- Effectively liaise with clients, teams and other contacts.
- Collaboratively operating with EAs in a team environment and providing cover for Partners during holidays and sick leave.
- Proactively take on additional responsibilities within and outside scope of the role.
- Actively identifying and pursuing relevant training and creating goals to identify and address weaknesses to self-develop.
- Organize client and internal conferences and personnel committees within the Firm when required
- Play a part in collaborating with the EA department- e.g., organize office social events, network with the group.
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Candidate For This Executive Assistant Role
- 3-5 years of experience working at a senior level in a fast-paced, corporate setting.
- Fluent English communication skills
- Arabic speaker preferred
- Degree level and or/ secretarial qualifications preferred
- Well-rounded understanding and expertise of Microsoft Office and Outlook.
- Proven organizational skills working with senior-level diaries.
- Proactively handle and prioritize multiple deadlines time efficiently.
- Able to switch between detailed work and bigger picture to assist Partner.
- Ability to independently think out of the box with regards to problem solving with a solution driven approach.
- Trustworthy and confidential, with an enthusiastic willingness to provide the highest levels of internal and external client service.
- An experienced team player with a positive influence on others that can work closely with other EAs and consultants.