NES Global Talent
TAX-FREE Contractual Job Opportunity for an experienced Execution Engineer to be based in Qatar by an oil and gas industry leader to be based in Qatar.
- Provides Execution support to all project teams in project development activities (Cat I to Cat III) from Pre-FEED through to handover and close-out ensuring fit-for-purpose application of best practices, technology, and execution strategies for the smooth and successful execution of projects across the various phases.
- Conducts project assurance reviews to ensure projects are planned and executed in accordance with company Project Management System and industry best practices.
To qualify, the candidate must possess the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant Engineering discipline.
- 6 years’ experience in a project execution environment with a broad knowledge of projects, engineering and operations within the oil and
- gas industry.
Knowledge and/or Experience
- Excellent written and spoken English skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational, coordination and interface skills.
- Good team working and time management skills.
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: www.nesgt.com.