The Events Coordinator is responsible for the delivery of well-planned world-class themed events to set and improve excellent guest satisfaction.
- Managing the planning, coordination and implementation of special events i.e. birthday parties, school activities, etc. including coordination of efforts among other business/revenue-generating departments
- Creating detailed run of events and manages on-site production to ensure smooth execution of events including critical decisions regarding event management in the field as related to staffing, event logistics, event control, emergency management and safety and breakdown.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in events management
- Experience in the amusement and attractions industry is preferred.
- English language proficiency. Knowledge and practice of the Arabic language is a plus.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment, effectively manage time and meet target deadlines with limited supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate confidently, effectively and diplomatically.
- Willing to work in Doha Festival City
- Can start ASAP with a transferable visa and NOC