About the job
- Support the development, management and implementation of activation plans for the FIFA World Cup 2022 Event Promotion roadmap, with a specific focus on Volunteers, Sustainability and Commercial Affiliates.
- Support the close working relationship with the Host Country Marketing team to ensure alignment with existing strategies, concepts and activation plans, and to ensure utilisation of existing resources and expertise to optimise efficiencies and maximize reach and quality of promotion.
- Support with the implementation of above the line (campaigns, tv, radio, online, outdoor, print, sms) and below the line marketing (promotions, publications, branding, collaterals, point-of-sale, brand activations, exhibitions and displays, giveaways, direct marketing) and all types of promotions, for both mass and targeted communications.
- Contribute to the online and offline media planning strategy across a variety of campaigns, promotional projects and events, optimising each for the relevant audiences and channels.
- Support the engagement and relationship building with key external stakeholders and determine best ways to engage them through promotional activities.
- Work closely with the Volunteers, Sustainability and Marketing Rights Delivery teams to understand promotional requirements and develop plans to achieve objectives.
- Manage and regularly update the roadmap of key milestones for all Volunteer and Sustainability promotional opportunities, that is fully aligned and integrated with the overarching Event Promotion roadmap
- Support with briefing and overseeing the work of internal and external agencies, such as designers, animators, online and offline media buyers, printers and more, who will support the delivery of campaign activities.
- Support with budget management and reporting
- Ensure that the Q22 brand and identity is adhered to in all campaigns and communication channels.
- Contribute to regular reports of campaign results, including evaluation of KPIs.
- Support with maintaining regular measurement of the ROI of campaigns.
- Coordinate the collection and use data to inform new campaigns and the evaluation of existing campaigns.
Project management and coordination
- Support the coordination and integration between Host Country and FIFA on overall approach and implementation strategy for Event Promotion
- Support the preparation and development of required operational documents, such as project charters, project plans, ConOps, timelines, operational plans, critical paths etc.
- Contribute to reports on project progress, update and alignment of all stakeholders to Q22/FIFA Management
- Project Manage the planning and implementation of all Promotional activities
- Any other duties that may be required.
Qualifications And Experience
- A minimum of 8 years as Event Manager in sport/event organisation, or in major projects on the international stage, preferably in the world of sport
- Experience with the organisation of FIFA World Cup and Olympics events, draws and ceremonies
- Experience in managing multiple projects and extensive budgets
- Good Project Management and organisational skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to think and act in a structured and conceptual manner
- Good analytical and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to work in and manage a team (a minimum of 3 years’ experience) as well as several suppliers
- Ability to set priorities effectively as well as working under pressure
- Quick grasp of new tasks and high level of flexibility
- Excellent language skills in English and additional language proficiency would be an added value