About the job
Our mission is simply to transform how we live by connecting people with a technology that equips them with endless possibilities, to surpass norms and uplift communities, to create opportunities, and to do it proudly. We welcome talents, entrepreneurs, and creative minds to join us in this journey of becoming Qatar’s first Unicorn.
This Is How We Make a Difference, We
- Change the game through innovation – We are thought leaders in all our actions. We constantly innovate and create solutions to bring lasting positive impact.
- Act with integrity – We are honest, ethical, and trustworthy in everything we do.
- Fly, fail, fly – We embrace and learn from mistakes, and bounce back stronger.
- Lead by example – Be the change you want to see and take ownership.
- Support good vibes only!
The Main Purpose Of Your Role Is To
- Collect Needs and draft ERP application requirements
- Design, Development and testing of Odoo (OpenERP) modules, projects, products and interfaces.
- Maintaining existing modules.
- Complete and clear documentation for any task/work done.
- Test new functions / modifications to existing application modules in accordance with application support.
- Configuration, installation and maintenance of server and multi database Odoo environments.
- Other development tasks in systems developed in Python other than Odoo
- Integrate different 3rd party systems as modules into the Odoo ERP.
- End to End implementation of the Odoo ERP system as per the business needs.
- Customize and maintain existing modules of the Odoo ERP.
Do you have some of these?
- 4 years of experience in Python & Odoo ERP development.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in Odoo development
- Knowledge of Python development frameworks & Linux system
- Knowledge of frontend development languages is a great plus, Software development life cycle in an Agile environment.
- Ability to learn fast and execute accordingly.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Patience and professionalism
- Reliability and discretion: you will often learn of confidential matters
- Communication, negotiation and relationship-building skills
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask