Microsoft’s mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. We believe we should each find meaning in our work and we ensure employees have the freedom and the reach to help make a difference in the world.
Microsoft, through the Qatarization Program ‘Erada’, is committed to supporting and accelerating Qatari employability through internships, on-the-job trainings, direct hiring and digital skilling program opportunities.
Erada offers a comprehensive six-month training program that offers globally recognized Microsoft technical and professional certifications, and on-the-job training to include mentoring, coaching, job shadowing and real-life scenario assignments.
Erada targets top Qatari students with preference to candidates with a science, technology, engineering or math (STEM) background.
We are looking for Qatari candidates that have the following qualities:
- Team Player: driving digital transformation with our customers is a team sport. We need teammates who can stay focused on our customers’ satisfaction while operating in a highly-collaborative and global organization.
- Growth Mindset: your life is truly about learning-it-all. You approach every new piece of information, knowledge, and competency with curiosity. Ultimately, you’re open to the ideas of others, where the success of others does not diminish your own.
- Customer Obsessed: you learn about your customers and their businesses with a beginner’s mind and then bring solutions that meet their needs.
- Diverse & Inclusive: You don’t just value differences, you seek them out and invite them in.
The 6 months program begins in Jan,2022 and is divided into two key phases:
Phase one: Onboarding & Skilling Bootcamp
- Onboarding and introduction to Microsoft’s mission, culture, strategy & structure.
- Technical skilling to obtain globally recognized Microsoft technical certifications.
- Professional and soft skilling courses & internationally recognized certifications in project management, change management, effective interpersonal skills, creativity and innovation, time management, alongside a set of other professional skills required by the job market.
Phase two: On-the-job training
- Joining a specific department in Microsoft for on-the-job shadowing and training.
- Mentorship and coaching sessions.
- Supporting Microsoft teams in digital transformation projects.
- Advanced technology trainings including AI, Machine Learning & Cloud Computing.
- Participate in Microsoft Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) activities.
- Commercial Executive
- Technical Specialist
- Sales Specialist
- Customer Success Manager
- Customer Engineer
Students in their last semester of their Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math Bachelor or Master degree meeting the qualifications below:
- Qatari National
- Student or recent graduate within 12 months of graduation or graduated within the last 12 months
- Bachelor or Master degree (with preference to candidates with STEM major).
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Passionate about Technology