About the job
Duration: March 2022 to December 2022
Status: Residential – Single Status
1- Work location: Doha NOC Tower.
2- Job holder is the focal point to liaise with Project Team.
The job dimension includes:
- Number of staff under direct supervision: 0
- Indirect Reports: contractors undertaking environmental studies or related activities.
- Allocated annual budget: NA.
- Job boundaries: All entities of NOC-MP, NOC Environment.
- Transverse Functional coordination – Peer engineers in: Corporate Planning and Development, Legal, Operations, HSEQ entities, Drilling, Projects and Construction, and Logistics.
- Exposure to NOC’s consultants for environmental studies.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- A minimum, Bachelor’s degree in environmental sciences or engineering, natural sciences (Marine Biology) or related discipline.
- 8-10 years professional experience in an environment team in an operating company or for projects (preferably marine, offshore, oil and gas or other similar industry)
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of local environmental legislation.
- Good understanding of international environmental best practices and standards, mitigation hierarchy
- Proven ability to work independently and meet deadlines
Project Management skills
Strong report writing and analytical skills.