About the job
About The Role
The role sits within the Group Legal department and reports to the Senior Vice President – Legal. You will be primarily responsible to provide support and drive the risk identification, treatment, and action plans and work closely with and support the Divisional Risk Champions to facilitate and manage the implementation of ERM.
Some Of The Tasks Include
- Assist the management in developing and maintaining ERM policies, processes, reports, tools, and systems to help ERM achieve its objectives.
- Support designated QR divisions and Subsidiaries with risk identification, assessment, and treatment.
- Manage standards and methods for treating, monitoring, and reporting risks to ensure that a robust ERM framework is implemented.
- Providing recommendations to the Senior Manager ERM training at a divisional level to promote ERM awareness and implementation.
- Validate assumptions and information used in the risk register with Risk Champions to ensure that controls and treatment initiatives are appropriate to treat the risk.
- Manage Qatar Airways ERM database and SharePoint to ensure that all risk material is maintained and updated continuously.
- Implement the most efficient industry standard risk management methodologies to reduce costs, improve quality, protect assets and add value.
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum 7 years of experience in aviation/ airline industry preferably with Risk Management or related certification.
- Strong experience in risk management standards e.g. ISO 31000.
- Good knowledge in the implementation and maintenance of Risk Management Frameworks.
- Good knowledge of the general tools and techniques of risk management.
- Strong analytical, communication, strategic planning and problem- solving skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English