About the job
When it comes to taking care of business here at Vodafone – we’ve got it covered. Our Enterprise Operations manages our company’s business customers, offering fixed, mobile and converged services to any business. So whether you’re a budding start up or a seasoned multinational corporation – we’re always on hand to help. When it comes to the nitty gritty of the job – our Enterprise employees handle a large variety of accounts day to day. This could be from a single business mobile connection to Global strategic network connectivity contracts worth 100’s of millions. Talk about varied! The exciting possibilities and opportunities are truly unbounded when it comes to working as part of the Vodafone Enterprise team. You could be working to help revolutionise how Qatar businesses and public sector institutions are confidently connected. Or even become a part of our Group Enterprise team, ensuring Global businesses stay agile and competitive – wherever in the world they do business. The bottom line is – we’re poised and ready to shape the future. Are you ready to help us?
With us you will:
- Support the execution of the Marketing Strategy and Roadmap in order to achieve the Enterprise segments’ objectives (including Revenues, Profitability, NPS, Brand Awareness and Consideration, etc.).
- Work closely with internal and external teams to support the launch of differentiated and relevant propositions for Enterprise segments.
- Support Segment Leads on successfully delivering the Go to Market activities for launching new Propositions, Products and Services (including Marketing Communications, Channel Enablement and Customer lifecycle Management)
- Commercial mind-set required. Need to be able to connect Products and Services with expected commercial outcomes.
- Understanding B2B dynamics (business needs, growth drivers, macro environment, information seeking preferences, purchasing journey, etc.)
- Understanding of Sales and Support channels way of working (including own and third parties)
- Good understanding of the business benefits of new technologies and ability to link customers’ needs to specific solutions.
Apply if you have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing/BA or related
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Marketing (B2B area is a plus).
- Should be able to coordinate and present to cross-functional teams or senior stakeholders.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent use of PowerPoint and Excel.
- Good communication skills.
- Must be a Qatari national