Al Khor International School (AKIS)
We are seeking an enthusiastic and inspiring English teacher for August 2020 or earlier. The successful candidate will be a talented and dynamic professional with the ability to teach English Language and Literature to IGCSE Level. A-Level experience would be an advantage. This is an excellent opportunity to join a friendly and welcoming community in one of the leading international schools in the region.
Skills and qualities:
- Commitment to student wellbeing and learning
- Degree and teaching certificate
- Experience in a British or international school
- Strong communication and people skills
- High level of cultural awareness and sensitivity
What we offer:
- Enthusiastic and motivated students
- Engaged and supportive school community
- Exciting sporting, leisure and cultural activities in a friendly, diverse and hospitable country with a rich cultural heritage. Opportunities to travel.
Our excellent compensation package includes:
- A highly competitive tax-free salary
- Access to excellent leisure clubs, including restaurants, swimming pools, gymnasiums, and other sporting facilities. For more details please click on the link http://www.akcommunity.org/
- Free education provided at AKIS for up to 4 children
- High-quality Continuous Professional Development (CPD)
- Generous housing allowance or company provided accommodation
- Utility allowance
- Furniture allowance
- Baggage allowance
- Annual flight allowances for employee & eligible dependents
- Medical cover
- End of service benefits
As part of the recruitment process, you will be required to submit a fully attested degree and teaching certificates, transcripts and police certificate.
Please note that due to government regulations we can only consider applicants who are below 50 years of age.
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: www.tes.com.