About the job
- Prepares teaching packages and roll out coaching sessions to develop English language skills of young Nationals.
- Conducting direct learning and developmental activities for young nationals. This includes conducting training /coaching sessions aimed at instilling, developing or enhancing individual English language skills to meet the requirement to perform his assigned job related tasks.
- The employee will also be responsible for maintaining attendance records, reports and files relating to training and development activities within a program.
- The key challenge for the incumbent is to coach young Nationals on English language skills and align all of them on a common approach, to earn their trust and cooperation required great alignment, communication and persuasion skills.
- Analyze individual language skill levels and design coaching materials to meet individual needs.
- Honours degree or equivalent in English
- Qualified Teacher Status
- At this level role holders will be expected to have developed a breadth and depth of knowledge. Proven record of success as an outstanding Teacher
- An understanding and demonstration of barriers to learning and how those may be overcome
- Experience of managing student performance and intervention strategies to raise performance
- Previous teaching within 5 years education