About the job
- Administration, coordination and maintenance of all Engineering systems (MOC, TMS, EDR etc)for the QG operated facilities. Governance of the different activities in Facilities and DisciplinesEngineering Department
- Coordinate with all the stakeholders of engineering Management of Change (MOC) tasksensuring compliance to the Company policies and procedures. Coordinate systemmanagement, maintenance and administration to ensure continuous application ofengineering MOC system as an effective tool to support the Engineering change management process across the Company.
- Maintenance and administration the Tag Management system (TMS) to ensure continuousapplication of TMS system as an effective tool to support the tag numbering and managementacross the company. Develop and maintain the equipment numbering procedure for QGfacilities.
- Coordinate with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) for specification development andimprovement based on updated industry standards, ExxonMobil GPs, Shell standards, failureanalysis recommendations, applicable regulatory requirements and lessons learned fromsimilar industries.
- Maintenance and administration of the electronic Engineering Deviation Request system tohandle all engineering deviations in QG operated facilities.
- Arrange Plant Change Committee (PCC) meetings for review/approval of change request forinitiation and plan projects and make investment decisions (PPMID), preparation of agenda,distribution of meeting outcome and completion of workflow tasks in MOC system.
- Administration and coordination of the Technical Authority framework for the QG operatedfacilities.
- Update the engineering systems reporting Database, enhance the reporting functionality,issue periodic KPI report to all the stakeholders.
- Coordinate with F&DE division managers for the update of the F&DE department risk registerand audit items management. Review the policy and procedures relevant to F&DE departmentand agree on the assigned criticality.
- Coordinate the Business continuity plan (BCP) and IT Demand Plan for the Facilities andDiscipline engineering department
- 4 years of experience in engineering, operations, or maintenance in the oil and gas industry.
- Knowledge and understanding of the engineering change management process, specifications & standards, procedures and technical document management.