Must be able to perform the following:
- Determine schedules and assignments for work activities based on work priority, available equipment and skill of tradesmen.
- Evaluate work performance of tradesmen and make recommendations such as merit increases, promotions, transfers and disciplinary action.
- Advise of equipment and systems conditions which warrant emergency repairs, upgrading or replacement.
- Consult with Engineer regarding work orders/projects and staff deployment and keep him informed of related activities, needs and problems.
- Coordinate with Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) regarding issuing, accomplishing and returning of work orders or documentation.
- Inspect and monitor work areas and examine tools and equipment in order to detect unsafe conditions or violations of procedures or safety rules.
- Establish activity objectives and output standard for his group I team
- 4 years engineering experience at a similar level of responsibility
- with at least 2 of the 4 years in a healthcare environment
- with diploma certificate in the field of responsibility (Mechanical, Air-conditioning, HVAC, Electrical, ELV,
- Electronics, Medical Gas or Civil/ Building Trade Technology).
Minimum level of education required
3-Diploma of Higher Education / Associate’s Degree / BTEC Higher National Diploma
Minimum level of experience required
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: careers.egis-group.com.