Radisson Blu Hotel
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Effectively maintain the standard of all technical
- Prepare and type memos, incident reports, correspondence, notices and announcements.
- Perform clerical, basic accounting and administrative duties for the Chief Engineer.
- Record documents of project work.
- Attend to office visitors, telephone calls, photocopying, sending faxes and emails.
- Maintain records and calendars of activities, appointments and upcoming events.
- Prepare Monthly Reports.
- Compile and prepare reports and documents pertaining to personnel activities.
- Preference will be given to candidates currently based in Qatar.
- Good command of the English Language.
- Excellent knowledge in Microsoft Office packages: i.e. Word / Excel & PowerPoint.
- Previous experiences within a hotel environment preferably handling admin tasks.
- Age – 25 to 35 Years
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced, dynamic and challenging work environment.
- Pleasing personality, courteous and friendly.