About the job
Join our Smart Infrastructure Energy & Performance Services unit as the Energy & Performance Services (EPS) Operations Manager and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
Your Role – International, Challenging And Future-Oriented!
Ensures efficient and effective Project Management and execution processes and their standardized deployment to the EPS units throughout QA, and ensures adherence to defined and agreed processes and commercial standards and guidelines
- Overall responsibility for Project Management / execution/implementation of EPS projects across QA through the management of the country EPS units
- Owns the EPS project execution processes in the QA
- Standardizes project related governance processes (PM@Siemens) and ensures implementation across the Region
- Facilitates training, sharing of resources, methodologies, knowledge, tools and techniques across the Region
- Takes care for effective risk management measures on EPS QA level for projects in execution
- Ensures that the EPS project execution operations meet all agreed performance goals
- Ensures effective cooperation with stakeholders; clarifies organizational issues
Your Qualifications And Skills – Digital And Solid!
- University degree or higher education in business or science/engineering or equivalent degree
- At least 10 years of experience in project implementation/execution and subcontractor
- negotiations in the areas of HVAC, energy generation/storage and industrial process related equipment/assets
- some years of experience in managing projects as the main contractor dealing with multiple subcontractors/vendors
- At least 5 years of experience in dealing with projects, customers and colleagues from different countries and cultures
- Strong commercial and legal competence as well as technical know-how within the relevant areas
- Management/leadership experience in project management or other relevant areas
- Proven track record in project execution with successful project delivery (satisfied customer and in line with budget)
- Meticulous, structured and persistent
- Proficient in spoken and written English is a must. Any additional MA languages would be an asset
- ADDED/Optional SKILL: Commissioning knowledge for Demand Flow.