About the role:-
- You will Implement Energy Management System ISO 50001 for Hamad International Airport as well as optimize energy (electricity, gas and fuel) performance and manage greenhouse gas emissions in accordance its Environmental Policy and Environmental Objectives.
- You will maintain Airport Council International Carbon Accreditation at an appropriate level and fulfil legal compliance on energy management. In addition, they will look to improve efficiency by evaluating energy use and putting in place new policies and changes where needed, as well as coordinating all aspects related to energy management, programs and projects, such as reduction of carbon emissions from waste generation from a sustainable development perspective.
- You will develop and implement ISO 50001 energy management system and carbon management plan to optimize energy (electricity, gas and fuel) performance and manage greenhouse gas emissions in accordance its Environmental Policy and Environmental Objectives.
- You will develop, establish and implement the required Environmental Performance Indicators (EPl’s) and targets with respect to energy (electricity, gas and fuel) performance and greenhouse gas emissions, to measure compliance to environmental standards and identify/drive continuous improvement.
- You will promote energy saving and greenhouse gas reduction awareness across the HIA estate and lead the development and implementation of environmental best practice in HIA, ensuring compliance with all required local and international environmental laws and regulations.
- You will support all levels of the organization with advice and guidance on matters with respect to energy (electricity, gas and fuel) performance and greenhouse gas emissions to provide solutions and resolve problems by managing the energy efficiency of the entire HIA estate.
- You will optimize energy performance by implementing ISO 50001energy management system to ensure the compliance of environmental policy and objective.
- You will manage greenhouse gas emission by developing and implementing carbon management plan to reduce emission.
- You will plan and conduct energy audit by analyzing facilities and equipment performance with respect to energy efficiency to identify any non-compliance and opportunities for improvement.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent with minimum 6 years of job-related experience
- Energy Management experience in a Facilities Management environment
- Environmental management experience
- Gashouse Gas / Carbon Emission management experience
- Certified Energy Manager / Auditor