Reporting to the HR Management Consultant, the Employee Welfare & Development Lead is responsible for overseeing all welfare & development activities and initiatives across the Madina Group of companies. The individual is also responsible for leading the HR Operations and PRO teams to deliver on all the welfare initiatives through on-boarding, employee relations and off-boarding activities, including visa administration.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Define policy and process around employee well-being, welfare, diversity and inclusion
- Define policy and process around all learning and development
- Define, evaluate & maintain the Madina Code of Conduct
- Drive and promote employee well-being, welfare, diversity and inclusion and ensure compliance with Madina HSE standards and Qatar Labour Law.
- Audit camp facilities and accommodation and welfare and learning and development related policy
- Establish a 12-month plan for a series of engagement surveys using varying formats across projects, business units and the Group
- Create a dashboard and deliver monthly metrics around engagement, welfare and learning and development
- Develop new Madina Reward and Recognition system
- Lead HR operations team to deliver objectives
- Lead PRO team to deliver objectives
- Establish robust tracking mechanisms to monitor performance across the HR Operations and PRO team
- Establish a framework for learning & knowledge transfer
- Create a learning matrix across projects, departments and business units, based on competence requirements for each role
- Evaluate & maintain the mandatory, developmental and organisational training material for new and existing staff across all areas of the organisation.
- Monitor regulatory requirements for staff training and competence and ensure that all requirements and subsequent changes are reflected in employee performance reviews
- Create career development plans/coaching and leadership assessments for all key staff and Hi potentials, based on succession plans
- Min 5 years experience as a Lead in HR Admin / Government Affairs / Employee Health & Welfare / Learning & Development
- Min Bachelors Degree in relevant field
- Previous Oil & Gas Industry Experience
- Qatar Experience is a must to know Labour laws and its Management/process
- Must be on own Family Sponsorship or Transferable Visa with NOC
- Must be available here in Qatar
To be discussed once shortlisted for Interview
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: apply.workable.com.