About the job
Position : Employee Relations Specialist
Location : Doha ,Qatar
Preference to be given to Qatari Nationals
Job Summary and Purpose
Provide support to the Head of Employee Relations in the operational and administrative tasks to resolve all matters related to Employee Relations in NAKILAT & Joint Venture companies’, by assisting in developing and implementing effective policies and procedures related to Employee Relations.
As well as, perform personnel administration activities through assisting in the preparation, and processing of personnel actions during the employment tenure from engagement to end of service. In addition to participating and coordinating with IT in developing and properly utilizing the HR related systems.
New Joiners Induction:
1. Coordinate with the recruitment team to plan and arrange induction program for new recruits, as well as advise them on Nakilat’ and Joint Venture Companies’ employee relations policies and procedures.
Employees’ Contracts Administration:
2. Administer all employment contracts, by monitoring company payroll, approving eligible allowance and benefits, while ensuring compliance with the applicable laws and requirements.
3. Provide escalation support to ensure all queries related to employees are addressed in a prompt manner.
4. Assist in investigating and conducting disciplinary cases, prepare case briefs, and follow up with regards to the agreed/decided actions.
5. Execute all administrative circulars and decisions (e.g. early retirement program, promotion, employee transfer, penalties imposed on employees, employee loans).
6. Manage and control all transactions related to loans, advances, reimbursements and allowances to ensure their compliance with pertaining policies.
7. Verify payments to employees (e.g. expense claims, car loans, advanced payments) and obtains required approvals, and loads the approved transactions into the ERP system.
8. Review insurance policy and determine medical coverage, as well as ensure that adequate medical insurance is provided to NAKILAT and Joint Venture Companies’ employees and their eligible dependents.
9. Coordinate with IT to ensure maximum utilization of the ERP and other HR related systems.
10. Process and communicate employees’ action letters (i.e. promotions, salary adjustments, disciplinary actions…etc.).
11. Oversee maintaining employees’ data and records, and ensure their confidentiality.
12. Manage HRMS’s master data and ensure it’s up to date and accurate.
Human Resources Information Systems Management:
13. Assist IT in reviewing, testing and implementing the proper HRIS systems upgrades and enhancements, including maintenance of systems tables, to ensure that HR needs are addressed.
14. Oversee the implementation of the HR-ERP system, by providing direction, planning, project coordination and management of the HRIS, while concurrently facilitating efficient operations to meet current and future business needs and requirements within all HR sections.
End of Employment:
15. Provide seamless supports to employees during their exit process, and keep all relevant stakeholders updated to ensure timely settlement of employees’ dues.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or any other related filed.
• 5-7 years of related experience of which a minimum of 3-5 years should be in a similar position / responsibility.
• Previous experience in Oil & Gas industry and regional experience is preferred