About the job
- EM a geographic BU encompassing every TA and has a large volume of launches that contributes to our success. This role will bring subject matter expertise to the Medical Launch process to allow for a robust and sustainable process.
- Purpose of this position is accountable for the delivery of in country Launch Excellence activities. Their main priorities are to identify scope and timing of critical activities, insure adequate resourcing for the scope and partner with category Med. Affairs Lead to deliver a successful launch. Areas of focus for launch excellence PM will include stakeholder management, driving deliverables and cross functional partnerships.
- This role resides within the Medical Excellence function and will partner Regional Medical teams.
- To create a project plan focusing on Medical Launch activities that are aligned with the overall commercial launch plan in regards to deliverables, timeliness and resources.
- Coordinate the project team to identify the necessary launch activities through a team kick off meeting with necessary stakeholders.
- Manage the project plan with the cross functional team through communication, team meetings to drive deliverables.
- Work with each of the leaders to define and communicate metrics and efficiencies to stakeholders including EM Leadership.
- Identify risks to the Launch Excellence Project Plan, create a mitigation plan and implement as necessary.
- Collaborate with the country on the value proposition of the launch product and development of the medical narrative in data research
- Identify best practices in Medical Launch Excellence and share them in a Launch Excellence Forum
Will have interactions with all necessary parties to facilitate the requests including:
- Commercial Launch Excellence colleauges
- Cross Emerging Markets, Regional and In-Country Medical Affairs colleagues
- Content Management colleagues
- Evidence Generation Framework colleagues