The Emergency Medical Technician will be responsible for the following:
- Provide basic life support to the victims before they are transported to the hospital.
- Determine the right course of action after evaluating the patient’s condition.
- Provide medical aid such as CPR, prevent spinal damage, ventilation, control severe bleeding, prevent shock, bandaging wounds, etc., to stabilize their condition.
- Clean the equipment. Check and replace the used and damaged supplies.
- Transfer patients to the emergency units of the hospital.
- Administration of activated charcoal, oral glucose and oxygen.
- Prepare a patient care report and take notes of the medical treatment given to them.
- Sterilize the ambulance’s interior, if it is used to carry a patient suffering from infectious disease.
- Restock all supplies in the ambulance and replace used blankets, linens and other supplies.
- Calm down the victims’ family members.
- Any nationality
- Already living in Qatar
- Education – Paramedic Course/ EMT Course with Nursing Background
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience
- No career GAP
- Preference for candidates with GCC experience