About the job
EthosEnergy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
Electromechanical Pump Technician will provide hands-on technical assistance in the repair and maintenance of submersible pumps and various other equipment in the workshop or at the customer sites. Contribute to the Company vision of creating fast, dependable and creative solutions for its customers
- Overhaul and repair of submersible pumps, blowers and fans.
- Comply with workshop procedures whilst ensuring all associated documentation is accurately completed e.g., stripping/building reports and work for packs, following processes and actions.
- Competent in the use of all precision measuring instruments electrical and mechanical.
- Performs duties in line with EthosEnergy HSE policy and follows all Quality procedures.
- Implementing instructions as recommended by engineering/supervision.
- Work with Workshop Supervisor to ensure accurate and on-time completion of equipment repair and completing strip-down reports, assembly rebuild records, and test requirements to meet departmental daily/ weekly work schedule.
- Ensure all equipment in the fitting area is maintained to a high standard where appropriate liaising with the supervisor.
- Assist in manufacturing parts for equipment under repair. Including marking, drilling, welding and machining in the workshop as necessary.
- Responsible for the general housekeeping and cleaning of area of working.
- All other duties as assigned.
Required Skills / Knowledge
- QC knowledge of dimensional check and precision measuring equip.
- Can demonstrate that they can disassemble and assemble the following equipment: – All types of submersible pumps – All types (Single & multistage) centrifugal pumps (OH, BB & VS) – All types of Fans & Blowers (Lobe, Vane, Centrifugal)
- Knowledge of Cables, windings, electronic components.
- Remove, repair, installation of mechanical seals
- Installation of wear rings – shrink-fit & interference fit
- Strip down of multistage rotor Basic requirement:
- Good communication skills in English language, both verbal and written.
- Basic mathematics skills.
- Open repair and replace different electrical components devices and LT motors
- Cable termination, M.D.B. main distribution board dressing, and S.M.D.B. sub main. Distribution board Dressing, D.B. distribution board dressing.
- M.C.C. Panel wiring with the help of electrical drawing.
- Installation and maintenance of Electrical panel board and Junction board.
- Knowledge of all types of electrical troubleshooting modification in electrical Circuit, where required.
- Minimum 3 years previous experience.
- Troubleshooting electrical circuits with the help of wiring diagrams
- Handling thermistors, sensors and RTDs.
- ITI in Electrical/Mechanical Fitters + NCVT or equivalent.
- Diploma in electrical/mechanical discipline preferred although not essential.