About the job
Job Descriptions & Key Competencies
- Kahramaa and QP regulations and awareness in electrical installations
- Project Engineering and knowledge in testing, commissioning, and Maintenance of various Electrical equipment
- Handles all assignments handed over by Head of Projects
- Coordination with the Site Engineer, assigning daily work tasks to Site Engineer and their teams.
- Collect and review information from Foremen, Helpers solve daily issues, to provide a proper level of support to the project department
- Ensure optimum utilization of available resources by prioritizing the supply as per requirement.
- Creating and producing daily, weekly and monthly reporting to management
- Ability to perform construction take-offs, estimate man-hours for your discipline of expertise (Electrical), schedule work using Excel, Primavera or other scheduling tools
- Qatar Driving License Mandatory
- Project Management
- Budget and Cost control
- QHSE in Oil & Gas/ Petrochemical industries
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE: 5-7 years