DynCorp International LLC
The ACCOM Electrical Power Production Technician will maintain, modify, and repair electrical power generating and control systems, automatic transfer switches, and associated equipment.
(Typical duties include the following, although specific duties vary by assignment or contract.)
- Performs scheduled periodic maintenance on systems and components, and adjusts generator systems to maintain proper voltage, current frequency, and or synchronization.
- Identifies, records, and repairs generator malfunctions by removing, repairing, and or replacing defective power generating components.
- Incumbent will work from blueprints, drawings, and operating a variety of electrician’s hand tools and testing instruments.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge & Skills
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and drawings to maintain associated equipment.
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software
Experience & Education
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Formal training on power generating equipment and associated equipment such as military-technical training school, vocational college, and/or four-year apprentice program with experience in electrical power production maintenance and repair.
- Four (4) years of practical experience with equipment the technician will maintain.
Physical Requirements/Working Environment
- Living and working conditions at assignment location could be remote and uncomfortable
- Long hours, exposure to weather and hazardous conditions
- Personnel should be aware of moving on short notice and under adverse conditions
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: dyncorp.taleo.net.