Main Duties And Responsibilities
- Support in the development and implementation of short-term/long-term electrical design strategy for all projects across Manateq in alignment with Manateq’s overall strategic development.
- Implement the electrical design policies and procedures across Manateq that fosters Manateq’s commitment to quality in compliance with relevant regulations.
- Manage and review the electrical design of all projects across the zones from initiation to completion and ensure alignment with business requirements and design guidelines.
- Manage and provide specialist advice on electrical infrastructure and ensure alignment with business requirements, relevant regulations and quality standards.
- Coordinate strategically between all projects and aim to achieve optimization of infrastructure and resources.
- Review and verify design drawings and other technical documentation from an electrical operations standpoint and ensure they are accurate, suitable for construction and comply with established quality standards.
- Support relevant stakeholders in implementation of all design projects, within the scope of electrical design as needed.
- Work towards ensuring that materials, equipment and plant detailed in specifications and drawings for constructions are in line with established plans, standards and processes.
- Collaborate with the planning and Business Development team to go through the investors demands and requirements and assess the feasibility of their demands.
- A minimum of 10-12 years of work experience, preferably in the required discipline
- Proficient in English and Arabic is preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Electrical Design-related software.
- Decision-making skills
- leadership skills
- Change management skills
- Planning and organizing skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Teamwork and collaboration skills
- knowledge of electrical design practices (within the remit of the Engineering Department)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or a related field is required.
- Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or related field is preferred.