Alhazm, is a unique commercial development in Qatar. Our shopping avenue is destined to cater to the region’s enlightened and affluent while combining art, culture and luxury. This handcrafted architectural marvel, that pays tribute to Italy’s timeless classism and Arabia’s finest hospitality.
As Electrical Engineer, You will be responsible for the on-site operation, repairs, preventive maintenance, troubleshoots of all electrical systems, processes and electrical equipment of Alhazm.
- Develop, implement preventive maintenance system(s) for Alhazm.
- Monitor and provide guidelines for electrical breakdown maintenance, preventive maintenance and improvement of Alhazm.
- Manage, plan, develop, coordinate, and direct important projects and with many complex electrical situations.
- Provide electrical engineering support and advice for new and existing building evaluation and restoration projects.
- Ensure subordinate efficiency and highest quality and to lead them to better productivity.
- Supervise the ongoing projects to ensure projects are executed as scheduled.
- Liaise with contractor or supplier on Alhazm/modification/improvement activities.
- Minimum of 5 years of electrical project construction and maintenance experience
- Degree in Electrical Engineering (UPDA Certified)
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable while working in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated strong people and project management leadership in a dynamic work environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Professionalism along with speed and attention to detail
Our passion for providing a first-class result-driven environment for our employees to provide the first-class experience for our customers and other stakeholders. We believe that great commitment, attention details and thoughtfulness make us different.