Must have the following qualifications:
- Must have extensive experience working as an electrical engineer in a large, complex acute hospital environment.
- Previous experience as an Authorized Person (AP) on LV/HV systems.
- Degree caliber in Electrical Engineering and possess an excellent awareness and understanding of other engineering services and systems.
- Methodical and able to demonstrate astute technically competence.
- Acutely aware of safe working practices and risk management process.
- Fully conversant with legislative requirements in the State of Qatar and best practice guidance; in NFPA codes, HTM-00, 06, and British Standards in respect to electrical engineering design inspection and testing.
- 5 years minimum experience as electrical engineer in a healthcare environment
and at least 3 years in supervisory capacity in hospital facilities and maintenance operation.
- Must be Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering.
- Must have Professional engineer registration in an accredited organization or recognized government
Minimum level of education required
Minimum level of experience required
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: careers.egis-group.com.