Immediate Job vacancy – Maintenance Electrical Engineer -Dulsco Qatar (Client)
We are looking for only RP / QID transferable candidates. Others Please IGNORE.
- Must have knowledge in service providing a background in an FM (Facility Management) environment with a Bachelor of Engineering in the electrical discipline
- Hands-on experience and responsible for maintaining, repairing large scale generators, transformers, plant equipment, tools and systems used in manufacturing, engineering and other industrial production processes.
- Corrective / Reactive, Planned Preventive Maintenance
- Conducting site inspections, conditional assessment of assets, assess HSE and operational risk and reporting.
- Identify critical system, services, assets and ensure necessary contingency plan in place to avoid downtime and disruption of services.
- Prepare contract specific PPM procedures, PPM schedule, and resource planning.
- Prepare method statements, risk assessment, PPM Task sheet.
- Tally and close all planned PPM tasks on a monthly basis.
- Efficiently execute corrective and reactive maintenance, achieve agreed service level agreements (SLA), KPI’s.
- Handle escalations, emergencies and resolve all customer complaints, prepare technical reports.
- Ensure all CRM work orders are tracked, updated and closed on a daily basis.
- Carry out daily site inspections to ensure the quality of works and adherence to the set standards and provide expert advice to the team.
- Calibration of all tools and tackles, safety devices.
- Schedule, coordinate and oversee the maintenance contracts of sub-contractors.
- Meeting, reporting client at regular intervals to maintain good communication and rapport with the client’s
- Team building: Ensure proper coordination among the team to achieve maximum customer satisfaction and productivity.
Job Requirements and Benefits
- Excellent Communications.
- Minimum – 8 to 12 Years of experience in Electrical Engineer (Maintenance)
- BE/B. Tech in Electrical Engineer
- Duration: Min 1 year extendable
- Salary: As per market standard
- Job location: DFC Mall
- Working Hrs: 9 hrs / 6 days working + Overtime
- Nationalities: Any
- Interested candidates share the below request documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Updated CV (Word format) * Valid QID * Valid Passport Copy
- Valid Commercial Registration Copy * Valid Computer Card